Millennium School aims to represent the full diversity of the San Francisco Bay Area, including a range of socioeconomic backgrounds. We believe deeply that this serves our students by creating a more powerful educational experience, in which multiple viewpoints are honored and incorporated.
To do this, we've created a Flexible Tuition program, which adjusts tuition levels according to a family's ability to pay, as reflected by financial information they provide about their income and assets. Our intent is to make Millennium accessible for all families, including low- to middle-income families.
Flexible Tuition range for the 2017-2018 school year is $500 - $32,750, depending on a family's demonstrated ability to pay.
How to Apply for Flexible Tuition
We've partnered with FACTS Financial Aid Assessment to provide families with an easy online application process. Simply follow these steps to apply for our Flexible Tuition Program:
- Click here to go to our online FACTS application.
- Submit the following documents to FACTS directly: federal income tax return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income.
- If your family is offered admission to Millennium School, we will provide your family’s unique Flexible Tuition contribution along with your admissions notification.
- Please note our deadline of February 3, 2017 to submit all of your materials to FACTS.
A few facts about FACTS…
- There is no cost for families to complete our FACTS application.
- The FACTS application is available in English and Spanish.
- Call FACTS customer care 24 hours a day at 1-866-441-4637; assistance is offered in English and Spanish.